For more information, or to schedule a session with Adrianne please email her at adriannetaylorphoto@gmail.com, or give her a call at 907-957-1537.







Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm now a student at NYIP!!

It's official! I have enrolled in the New York Institute of Photography. I will be taking their long distance Professional Photography course. I am very excited about learning more about the art of photography and also about the business side of it. I'm waiting to receive all of my materials for the first unit, and I can hardly wait to get started!

I'd like to give a little "shout-out" to my soon to be hubby, Mike. Without his support, both emotionally and financially :), I would never have been able to start working on this dream of mine. Thank you so much for all you do. You're amazing.

And now for some new pictures! The first group of pictures below were taken on a lovely afternoon walk around The Shrine of St. Therese. It is an amazing area located "out the road" in Juneau. The catholic church has done a wonderful job of keeping all of the buildings and grounds in immaculate shape. There are trails, grassy areas, and breathtaking views. I was introduced to this area by Brittany (my senior photo girl) and her Mom, Carlene when we were taking Brittany's photos and I loved introducing Mike and Jackson to the area! Jackson loved running around and finding different trails. Every once in a while he would stop and look around and say "beautiful", all while sipping on his "hot chocolate milk". So stinkin' cute :)








These last photos were taken in the campground behind our house. It is closed for the season so it's a great place to take Jackson to practice his biking skills without having to worry about cars. Jackson is finally getting the hang of pedaling and is quite proud of himself. Now we just have to work on his steering skills :)






No comments:

Post a Comment